Submissions are now open for the Miami River Art Fair 2016 Volunteer Programme
Miami River | Art Fair is seeking energetic, highly motivated team players with a passion for art, a positive attitude and a desire to enrich the art community in Miami.
If interested, please email us with your resume and a convenient time for an interview.
Why volunteer at Miami River Art Fair?
- Gain experience working at the water front Boutique international art fair in Miami
- Have the opportunity to meet and engage with the work of over 200 artists from all over the world as well as network with other participants of the fair
- Learn new skills
- Work closely with the Miami River Art Fair team
- Get access to the fair for you and your family as well as earn a volunteer participation certificate
- A letter of recommendation
- Network with industry professionals and make new friends
- 18 years of age or older
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Be reliable and a supportive team player
- Remain respectful and professional at all times while working with a diverse group of staff, patrons, guests and other volunteers
- Must be able to attend the mandatory volunteer orientation in November
- Preference will be given to those volunteers who can work full days from December 1-6 or a minimum of 4 shifts
Our volunteers are vital to the successful operation of the fair – both on the front lines and behind the scenes. Opportunities are available to work within the following departments (in the application form below please let us know your department of interest):
- Art Projects
- Art Prize
- Global Art Forum
- Hospitality/VIP Relations
- Artists and Children’s Programme
- Film & Radio Programme
- On-Site Events
- Operations/ Logistics
- Volunteer Office
Please fill out the application form here.
Please make sure you save the application on your desktop first and then fill it out and send back to us.
Email completed form along with your CV to email@example.com with subject title: Volunteer Application [your name].
We will try out best to slot volunteers into the department they have requested but cannot confirm this. All incomplete submissions will not be considered.
Please note that volunteers do not get paid , but the fair will provide food/drink, access to the fair during off duty hours against completed shifts, volunteer participation certificates as well as a rewarding experience to work at a leading international art fair.
Thank you for your interest in Miami River Art Fair 2016: we couldn’t do it without you.